Keep in mind your budget and needs and search for the most suitable Carpenter Ant Killer!
The finest selection of Carpenter Ant Killer: only the best included
DOn’t know what Carpenter Ant Killer to choose but you want to make sure you’re getting one of the best? You’re in the right place: here is a list of only the best Carpenter Ant Killer available with all the updated details.
Best Carpenter Ant Killer Detailed Features :
TERRO T1901-6 Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer, Orange
- Kills Carpenter ants, termites, carpenter bees, wood wasps, and other insects
- Kills on contact and continues killing for up to 1 month
- 2 way spray nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live
- Odorless and non staining formula
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
BASF - 396153 - Advance Carpenter Ant Bait - 8oz, White
$28.41 in stock
- You MUST ALWAS RED THE LABEL BEFORE USIN THE PRDUCT! !
- cmpany and distbutr of pest control produc. PesControl Pros can not or guaant the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc.
- ou MUST ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT! !
- Package Weight: 0.068 kilograms
Harris Carpenter Ant Killer & Termite Control Treatment, 128oz Spray
- Versatile - For indoor and outdoor use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment
- Long Lasting - Keeps killing carpenter ants for 1 month after initial application
- Ready to Use - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where ants / termite activity is seen
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor and outdoor residential use
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations
- 12 bait stations included
- Kills all common household ants
- Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations
- Patented design prevents bait from drying out
- Attracts ants fast
2-Pack TERRO 600 1-Pound Ant Killer Dust
$16.29 in stock
- Kills ants on contact
- Provides long-lasting residual control up to eight months
- Waterproof, will not wash away in rain
- Ideal for crack and crevice treatments; Easy to use shaker can
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
Bayer 10072 Max Force Fleet Ant Gel, Light Yellow
- Kills Carpenter Ants, Argentine, Pharaoh, Pavement, Honey, Acrobat, Odorous House, Thief, Big-headed, Cornfield, and Field Ants
- Fast acting - Colony elimination in as little as 3-5 days
- Thick gel bait is effective even when applied to vertical surfaces
- Contains Fipronil - Works slowly enough for foraging ants to get back to the colony to feed the queen and larvae
- Ants die from "domino effect" after being fed, groomed or touched by infected foraging ants
Spectracide HG-96375 Terminate Termite & Carpenter Ant Killer, AccuShot Sprayer, 1.33-gal, 1.3 gal
$20.98 in stock
- KILLS TERMITES & CARPENTER ANTS: Indoor plus home foundation treatment against termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees and other insects as listed.
- FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Up to 9 months control indoors
- KILLS CARPENTER BEES: Kills wood-destroying insects on contact.
- CLEAR FORMULA: Non-staining spray leaves no odor.
- ACCUSHOT SPRAYER: Continuous power sprayer for precise application.
Terro 1806 Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits, 1.0 fl. oz. - 6 count
- Kills the ants you see and the ants you don’t
- Pre filled bait stations are ready to use
- Contains borax
- Flexible placement: in the ground using the stakes or on decks, or in garages or basements without using the stakes
- Patented station protects the bait from the elements, prevents it from drying out
BioAdvanced 700310A Ant & Termite Killer Plus Carpenter Bee Pesticide, 40-Ounce, Concentrate
$19.97 in stock
- KILLS 60+ LISTED PESTS: Yellow Jacket Killer. Also kills ants, termites, fleas, ticks, crickets, spiders, flies, and more. Even controls Carpenter bees!
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Kills listed insects on contact
- BROAD-SPECTRUM OUTDOOR USE: Use on lawns, landscapes, foundations, decks and around home structures
- ALSO USE INDOORS: Apply around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, around doors and windows, behind and under refrigerators, cabinets and stoves, the underside of shelves and other similar areas
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in MA & NY
8 oz Advance Granular Carpenter Ant Bait ~~ Kills: Carpenter Ants , Acrobat , Argentine , Bigheaded , Crazy , Field , Little Black , Pavement , Pharoah , House , and Theif Ants
$30.13 in stock
- Active Ingrediant: 0.011% Abamectin B1, a slow acting active ingredient. 99.989% other ingredients Target Pests: Carpenter ants and many other species of ants
- For use in: in and around homes and commercial buildings. Application: Best applied in small piles where carpenter ant activity is found. Carpenter Ants tend to start trailing about 30 min before sunset and remain active throughout the night. If you don't see activity, try looking around house about 1 hour before sunrise. Broadcast application: 1 lb. per acre.
- Pet Safe: Yes, when used as directed. Shelf Life: Use within 1 year of the date of purchase if unopened. After opening use within 3 months. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE!!
Are Carpenter Ant Killer Worth It?
SSAChamber has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Carpenter Ant Killer. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Carpenter Ant Killer Reliable?
SSAChamber based on their analysis has only listed that Carpenter Ant Killer that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Carpenter Ant Killer?
Based on the SSAChamber Reviews, The Carpenter Ant Killer is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.