When it comes to Marine Hand Held Gps, there are so many options available out there. So many brands, so many models… which one is the best?
The top Marine Hand Held Gps available are selected for you!
Our experts have reviewed the market and picked the top 10 Marine Hand Held Gps for you: read on and choose the one that can best fit your budget or needs!
Best Marine Hand Held Gps Detailed Features :
Garmin GPSMAP 78sc Waterproof Marine GPS and Chartplotter
2 used from $209.95
- Marine-friendly handheld with high-sensitivity GPS receiver and 2.6-inch color TFT display
- Perfect for boating/watersports--waterproof to IPX7 standards; floats in water
- Built-in BlueChart g2 U.S./Bahamas coastal charts with shorelines, depth contours, navaids, harbors, marinas, and more
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter for heading/altitude/weather
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible device user
- 2.6-inch TFT LCD display. Display size-1.43 x 2.15 inches. 2.6 inch diagonal
- Worldwide shaded relief basemap; microSD card slot for optional mapping
- 3-Axis compass & barometric altimeter
- Floats, buoyant
- Built-in 3-axis electronic compass; Barometric altimeter
$95.31 in stock
1 used from $104.95
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
Garmin GPSMAP 86SC, Floating Handheld GPS with Button Operation, Preloaded BlueChart G3 Coastal Charts, Stream Boat Data From Compatible Chartplotters
$376.08 in stock
- Water-resistant, floating design, sunlight-visible 3” display and button operation provide ease of use on the water
- Stream boat data from compatible chartplotters and instruments to consolidate your marine system information
- Preloaded bluechart G3 coastal charts include the best of Garmin and Navionics data
- Functions as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and Fusion Marine products; to activate, download free apps from our Connect IQ store
- Adjustable GPS filter smooth speed and heading indications as you cross swells
Cobra MR HH600WFLTBTGPS Handheld Floating VHF Radio 6 Watt, GPS, Bluetooth, Submersible, Noise Cancelling Mic, Backlit LCD Display, MemoryScan, White
- Bluetooth and GPS - Keep your phone safe and dry by making calls directly from your radio with added Bluetooth capabilities. With built-in GPS receiver, see your GPS coordinates on screen and automatically send your exact location with DSC calls.
- Replay Missed Calls – The rewind-say-again feature automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming transmissions, optimal in noising conditions to make sure you never miss important information from you boat.
- Maximum Coverage – Allows operation of channels in the US, Canada, and internationally at 1, 3, or 6 watts with for short and long range communication, and access to NOAA weather channels, and instant Channel 16 access for emergencies.
- Clear Communication – Burp Feature vibrates the water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance, while weather alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm warn you real-time if threatening weather is nearby.
- Everything You Need – This Cobra Handheld Marine Radio comes ready to use with the included drop-in battery charger, AC charger, 12V DC charger, LiON battery pack, antenna, owner’s manual, spring loaded belt clip, and wrist strap.
|Number Of Pages||288|
Handheld GPS [Explicit]
- HX890 comes packaged with all the accesories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 110V wall charger, 220V adapter, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard
- 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W) | 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function for both TX/RX audio | Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation | W2.60’’ x H5.43’’ x D1.50’’ – Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
- Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver | 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery | Easy to Operate Menu System with a large (1.7’’ x 1.7’’) Full-dot matrix display | Selectable Display Mode - Day & Night Mode | Waypoint and Route navigation | Group Monitor Function utilising DSC Group Position Call
- MOB (Man over Board) feature | Water Activated Emergency “WHITE” Strobe Light | Two Scrambler Systems built-in – 4-code CVS2500A & 32-code FVP-42 | Versatile Scanning operation (Dual Watch and Triple Watch) | NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert | FM Broadcast Radio Receiver | Micro USB Data jack for PC programming | 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Uniden Atlantis 155 Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio, Floating IPX7 Submersible Waterproof, Dual-Color Screen, All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels, NOAA Weather Alert, 10 Hour Battery
- The Atlantis 155’s submersible, Floating Handheld design allows you to stay secure and connected while having fun on the water.
- With the Largest LCD screen in its class 25mm (h) x 40mm (w), and Paper White Backlight display for Day Time, and Red Backlight display for Night Time, it’s the radio you won’t leave shore without.
- When every inch of space count, you still want the important features that will keep you safe at sea. The Atlantis 155 doesn’t sacrifice big features to keep its profile small.
- It Floats, meets the toughest Waterproof standards IPX8 / JIS8, and even clears its speaker of water after being submerged. And with its compact size it’s never far away when you need to stay in touch the most.
- Receives all Marine Radio Channels, including all USA, Canada, and International Marine VHF channels (includes the new 4-digit channels and Canadian “B” channels) and receives all NOAA Weather Channels and Alerts
$171.11 in stock
- Explore confidently with the reliable handheld GPS
- 2.2" sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with Topo Active maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a micro SD card slot.Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
Are Marine Hand Held Gps Worth It?
SSAChamber has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Marine Hand Held Gps. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Marine Hand Held Gps Reliable?
SSAChamber based on their analysis has only listed that Marine Hand Held Gps that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Marine Hand Held Gps?
Based on the SSAChamber Reviews, The Marine Hand Held Gps is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.