Too many P25 Scanner? We know, the possibilities of the market are just too much sometimes! How to find the most suitable P25 Scanner for you and your needs?
The finest selection of P25 Scanner: only the best included
Make your choice for your new P25 Scanner easier with the following list. You’ll find only the best P25 Scanner options the market can offer.
Best P25 Scanner Detailed Features :
Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner, TrunkTracker V and S,A,M,E, Emergency/Weather Alert, APCO P25 Phase 1 and 2! Covers USA and Canada, Quick Record and Playback
$448.48 in stock
3 used from $336.36
- The Uniden HomePatrol-2 is one of the most popular Digital Police scanners on the market. This model lets you quickly hear communications systems used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.
- Simply enter your zip code and Home Patrol-2 does the rest. Whether it is across town or across the street, HomePatrol-2 keeps you informed.
- Digital Capable, receives all unencrypted, non-proprietary radio systems including APCO-25 Phase I and Phase II digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR, conventional analog and P25 digital channels. Covers USA and Canada. Optional GPS receiver also available.
- Included In The Box: HomePatrol-2 Scanner, Flex Antenna, Desk Stand, USB Cable, 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, SMA to BNC Adapter.
- Please note: an AC or DC power adapter is NOT included. To power the unit and/or charge the NiMH batteries, it comes with a USB cable. Please use this cable to connect your HomePatrol‐2 to a standard Smart Phone USB Power Adapter (not included), or connect it to your computer’s USB Port with DC5V power output (not included).
Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert, Covers USA and Canada
5 used from $368.00
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand.
- Simple to operate, no programming needed. Simply turn it on, enter your zip code, and TrunkTracker V does the rest.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.Scan Speed - 85 channels per second
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden's patented radio system selection methods to correctly identify and monitor only nearby systems in the USA/Canada.
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed. Now with the largest display on the market and more advanced features, the BCD436HP makes a superior unit for the scanner enthusiast..Instant Replay – Plays back up to 240 seconds (4 minutes) of the most recent transmissions..Custom Alerts – You can program your scanner to alert when you receive, a Channel or Unit ID, a Close Call hit, an ID is transmitted with an Emergency Alert, or a Tone-out hit. For each alert in the scanner, you can select from 9 different tone patterns, 15 volume settings, 7 colors, and 3 flash patterns.
Uniden BCD325P2 Handheld TrunkTracker V Scanner. 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Location-Based Scanning and S.A.M.E. Weather Alert. Compact Size.
1 used from $709.00
- The BCD325P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It also includes support for the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Scan and search 25,000 channels. With Close Call RF capture technology, this scanner will automatically tune to the signals nearest you, so you can keep track of what's going on in your area.
- Quick-Key System Access (100 Keys), allows you to quickly access the systems you us the most often. Uniden Police Scanners feature simple to set up keys to the systems you want to hear. Press them to enable or disable the system.
- GPS Location-Based Scanning, connect this scanner to an optional GPS receiver and it will automatically select programmed systems based on your exact location. You'll save time by scanning only the local signals.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert, supports Specific Area Message Encoding weather alerts. During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner, 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels, Close Call RF Capture Technology, 4-Line Alpha display, Base/Mobile Design, Phase 2, Location-Based Scanning
$360.00 in stock
1 used from $316.77
- Uniden's BCD996P2 Digital Base/Mobile Scanner is a full-featured design with the serious hobbyist in mind. With an advanced digital decoding system and large memory bank, the Bearcat BCD996P2 scanner is an extremely powerful and useful Public Safety scanner.
- The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It includes support for digital systems, including the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Stay safe and informed with state of the art NOAA weather access and S.A.M.E. weather alerts that warn you of severe conditions in your area.
- This mobile scanner radio offers 25,000 channels an advanced dynamic memory system, TrunkTracker V technology, and more. Enjoy location-based scanning and location alerts by connecting the BCD996P2 to an optional GPS receiver so you can stay informed when you’re on the go.
- Included in the Box: BCD996P2 Scanner, AC Power Adapter, Vehicle Accessory Power Cord, Three-Wire Harness, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Antenna, Owner’s Manual, APP Form, FREQ Form, other printed materials, and USB Cable.
Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner,Black
3 used from $232.76
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup - Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization - Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Multi-System Trunking. Tune - Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
Whistler TRX-2 Desktop Digital Scanner
- The TRX-2 detects and masks digital voice audio, and decodes RadioID/TalkgroupID data embedded in voice packets.
- Easy to Understand User Interface
- The Complete Radio Reference USA and Canada Database On Micro SD Card
- Improved P25 Functionality
- Upgradeable CPU Firmware, DSP Firmware and Library
Whistler TRX-1 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio
- Simple Zip Code programming. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included. Easy updating via Internet. User upgradable CPU firmware. Spectrum Sweeper. Clock / Calendar.
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Only for use on Windows Operating Systems. CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder. Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button.
- Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button. IF Discriminator Out. Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz. Record up to 50 hours of audio on the 2 GB microSDr. Date and time stamp recorded audio files
- The scanner does not function.Ensure that the scanner is equipped with fresh batteries. If powering the scanner from external power, make certain that the USB power plug is fully inserted into the scanners USB jack. Weak signals from distant stations. Reposition for best reception. 2-Way radio reception is line-of-sight. Consider an outdoor antenna; the first 30 feet of elevation makes the most difference. Attenuator in use on weak signals. Check performance with and without attenuator activated,use setting with best reception.
- Strong signal overload from nearby transmitter.Check performance with and without attenuator activated, use setting with best reception. Loose or defective antenna. Inspect antenna and connectors and correct any problems found.Incorrect modulation mode selected. Ensure that proper modulation mode is selected for the type of system being monitored. If necessary, use the PC Application to change modulation mode.
Baltimore County Scanner
|Is Adult Product|
UNIDEN BCD536HP Bearcat Digital Base/Mobile Scanner
Uniden SDS100 True I/Q Digital Handheld Scanner, Designed for Improved Digital Performance in Weak-Signal and Simulcast Areas, Rugged / Weather Resistant JIS 4 Construction
1 used from $615.00
- SDS100: True I/Q receiver design for improved digital performance in weak-signal and simulcast areas
- SDS100: Rugged/ weather resistant jis 4 construction
- SDS100: Li-Ion battery
- SDS100: Improved UI with 3 contextual soft keys that Change function based on the current operation
- SDS100: Customizable color LCD: user can modify color and what is displayed
Are P25 Scanner Worth It?
SSAChamber has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you P25 Scanner. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is P25 Scanner Reliable?
SSAChamber based on their analysis has only listed that P25 Scanner that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive P25 Scanner?
Based on the SSAChamber Reviews, The P25 Scanner is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.