You don’t need the most expensive Rescue Throw Bags. The best Rescue Throw Bags for you is the most suitable for your needs.
The ultimate list of the top Rescue Throw Bags options
We’ve picked and compared the best 10 Rescue Throw Bags. Here we provide you with every detail you need to pick up the one that’s best for you
Best Rescue Throw Bags Detailed Features :
Scotty #793 Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating MFP Line
2 used from $21.22
- Country Of Origin : Canada
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 11.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 4.55 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 10.75 Inches
NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag (Orange, 3/8IN x 75 FT)
1 used from $60.00
- 75-FOOT ROPE FOR PLENTY OF RANGE: Rugged Cordura throw bag contains a 75-foot throw rope for emergency situations on the water
- QUICK-DRYING DESIGN: 2-inch mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time if the rope or bag gets wet
- HIGH VISIBILITY IN LOW LIGHT: 3/8 polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility in dark or turbulent waters
- 1,900-POUND STRENGTH: The rope has a 1,900-pound tensile strength and floats so you never lose it under the water
- EASY THROWING AND RELOADING: A barrel-lock drawstring is in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure
NRS Wedge Rescue Throw Bag High Vis Green 55'
- 55' of floating 1/4" polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee
Obcursco Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope, Floating Throwing Line for Kayaking, Whitewater Boating, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Swimming
- Durable Throw Rope: Made of PE and polyester, which has high performance on tear and abrasion resistance (Specification: 70 feet long * 1/3 inch diameter and tensile strength: 1500 lbs.)
- Highly Visible Design: Bright orange throw bag with dual reflective tapes and the Line with reflective tracer woven sewn into the cover of line increase visibility and safety.
- Compact Throw Bag: Made of great durability 600D oxford fabric, the bag has adjustable side release buckle with a drawstring closure. Mesh ventilation allows rope to dry quicker. Grab loops made for easy grasping.
- Floating Water Device: Internal foam at the bottom of bag and floating rescue rope keep our rescue bags on water surface to help those drowning easy to see and grasp it.
- Safety Emergency Equipment: Water Rescue Throw Rope is valuable and safe emergency tool for whitewater Kayaking, Boating, Paddling, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Canoeing, Swimming.
Acelane Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throw Rope, Floating Rescue Ropes for Whitewater Boating, Kayaking, Ice Fishing, Rafting, Swimming, High Visibility Safety Boating Equipment
- 【Made for Rescue】Acelane Water Rescue Throw Bag as an important part in boat safety for water rescue professionals, features durable high strength reflective throwable rope with self-draining bag to ensure high performance throwing & re-loading efficiency. Every boat and kayak should get one to prepare for the unexpected!
- 【Durable Throw Rope】Made of extra strong polypropylene with working load up to 1000lbs, our life saving throw rope is 70ftx1/3in diameter, capable of reaching a longer distance for all rescue needs. 300D oxford throw bag with mesh ventilation allows for quick drying if the rope or bag gets wet. Drawstring and cord lock top closure for convenient carry and storage.
- 【High Visibility】Each rope and bag is eye-catching bright orange, furthermore, the rope with reflective tracer woven and the bag with dual reflective tapes to double the visibility and safety in days or dark. Always make sure this throw bag is accessible when boating emergencies occurs.
- 【Easy to Use】With the inserted foam, the self-draining bag will keep floating with the floating rescue rope, to prevent the rescue bag from sinking when rescue is in progress. Simply hold the loop of the rope end, then throw the bag to your target like flying through the air to release the 70ft rope to save people from drowning in water.
- 【Wide Application】Our water safety throw bag is an essential personal flotation device in water, a must-have boating safety emergency equipment for marine boating, whitewater kayaking, rafting, paddling, canoeing, ice fishing, swimming or any water activities. Take this throw bag with you at all times to attempt a rescue once someone needs help.
Mustang Survival Corp 75' Rope Throw Bag PRO
- Long distance throwing characteristics
- Easy and fast to re-load
- Excellent rope shock loading properties
- Accepts APALS mini strobe in bag
- Self draining
NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
- COLORFUL: Highly visible for fast emergency use with orange-colored bag and yellow-colored rope
- FLOATS: Buoyant, internal foam material keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: The simple clip system keeps safety gear secured to the side of your transport
- EXTENDS: 70-foot-long polypropylene rope accommodates smoother throws and longer throw distance
- DURABLE: Reinforced loops on both ends of rope accommodate up to 950 pounds; Rope dimensions (L x D): 70 feet x 0.25 inches
Attwood Rescue Line Throw Bag,, red, 50
- Potentially valuable resource for use in water rescues
- It can be thrown to a person in need of assistance to help bring them to safety
- Durable red fabric bag
- Bag has wide yellow reflective strip to make the bag readily visible in low-light conditions
- Bag contains 50 feet of 3/8-inch floating polypropylene line
Best Marine Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70 Feet of Marine Rope. Throwable Rescue Ropes for Kayaking, Boating and Ice Fishing. High Visibility Safety Equipment for Kayak and Boat Emergency
- How Are We Different – Unlike other rescue bags with shorter ropes, our throw rope is 70 feet long and capable of reaching a longer distance. Each safety bag and rope is bright orange in color (easy to see) and weighs 1.5lbs, which is an ideal weight for accurate throws.
- Superior Design - Each bag is 12” long x 5” in diameter. They’re made of durable, high quality nylon and contain a flotation insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress. The 70 foot marine grade rope is 3/8 inch thick, has 1,500 pound tensile strength and can withstand all weather conditions.
- Multiple Purposes - Our throw bags are designed for multiple purposes. Whether your kayaking, canoeing, sailing or even ice fishing, our water safety throw bag is a must have for any water activity.
- Easy To Use - When a rescue needs to be made, simply hold the top loop of the rope and throw the bag to to your target. The 70 feet of rope will release from the bag as it’s flying through the air. The rope should be carefully stuffed into the bag after each use (not coiled or tied). Make sure to practice with your bag on dry land to become familiar with its performance
- Risk Free Purchase – Best Marine & Outdoors offers complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your throw bag, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked.
NRS Pro Guardian Wedge Waist Bag Rescue & safety Yellow/Black
- 55 ft x 1/4 inch Dyneema rope
- Adjustable waist belt, quick release buckle
- External bag holds internal throw bag, removable wedge throw bag with foam flotation
- Mesh sides for drainage and drying, reflective taping
- Webbing loops for carabineers, 2608 lbs maximum load
Are Rescue Throw Bags Worth It?
SSAChamber has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Rescue Throw Bags. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Rescue Throw Bags Reliable?
SSAChamber based on their analysis has only listed that Rescue Throw Bags that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Rescue Throw Bags?
Based on the SSAChamber Reviews, The Rescue Throw Bags is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.